Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Curry Kueen

Dear Diary,

I'm back!

I have just returned home from a trip to Singapore this afternoon. I enjoyed the trip very much.

And how was your weekend? Mine was a loooong one. I did not do much over the weekend but some shopping here and there. I love shopping (and now I'm broke. Haha) :)

Anyway, I will be flying off to somewhere this August 31. I have been dreaming to visit this place for ages, and soon I will be there, for the first time. And the place is....
..
.
.

.

.

.
.
.

.

.
.

.
.

.

Tempat kencing.....Jemput kencing bersama :)

NEW DELHI, INDIA!


O yeah, I am very much loooking forward for the trip despite the shitty stories I heard from the senior crew before.

I don't expect much from this city, but I guess this is a typical scene in Delhi?

Biar betik orang tolak lori? Perempuan pakai sari pulak tu!

Well, I don't know. Can only tell more once I am there. I won't be there long, but I hope to do some sightseeing, if possible.


Anyone reading this from Delhi or been to Delhi before? I am curious to know your experience.

U know u love me, xoxo

(And credit to my colleague, Terence for all 3 photos above. He visited the city recently
)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails