Monday, August 17, 2009

Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyy~!

Dear Diary,

Greetings. Monday evening.

I am lazing at home now. It is spitting outside.

Today was my final day at the Flying Academy for the Airbus class. I passed all the exams (no less than 10 exams in total, for the 2 weeks class) and now certified to operate the fleet.

I will start to fly with the Airbus beginning this Wednesday, first to Jakarta. Followed by Kuching on Friday and up to Manila on Saturday. I look forward for my trips. Long haul flights will come afterward so wait....

Other than that, nothing much to highlight except the fact that I keep on thinking the great weekend I spent last week. I do miss every second spent with that special someone.

I hope I will be able to see the person again soon.

I better crawl to bed now.

U know u love me, xoxo

ps: "World's Best Cabin Staff, please arm and crosscheck all doors"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails