Thursday, August 20, 2009

The 10th Multimedia University Convocation Day 2009 Pt. 2

Dear Readers,

How is everyone doing? How is your Thursday goin on so far?

Mine is not so bad. Spent the whole noon at home doing some revisions and chatted to few friends online.
It is raining outside now, and I do enjoy looking at the rain falling down from the sky. I love rainy days.....

Anyway, this is the other part of my Convo Day report. Oh, did I tell you that I have a few more stories to tell? LOL

Thanks a lot Sang for the cute lil' Bear.

Actually my day did not end at the University after the ceremony. Back at home, I was given another surprise by a flatmate, Z, and fellow colleagues--Sang and Moq.

Us and the flowers. Someone did mention that we look gay. Ha!

It was 9'ish at that time, and I just got up from a nap. Oppss.....! And they came into the house with a cake, a nice moisture and soft baked cheese cake, a bouquet of pink roses and a card!

It is the least thing that I could expect from them to throw me this lil' party!

Very TEPAT. Fly high, yes. Dream big, yes. Very² kene.

And of course, the roses I got from 'em. To be honest, I never get flowers before this. So my first few flowers are the Convo flowers.


Thank you very² much, love. I do appreciate the whole thing you guys did.

And the photo that I just received from the official Convo photographer...

Jubah perempuan mengandung pon tak kembang mcm nih.

U know u love me, XOXO

PS: Wishing all Muslim brothers and sisters a very joyous Ramadan Mubarak. May peace be upon all of us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails