Thursday, October 16, 2008

Min's Raya 2008 Open House

As much as I hate to say this, I kene jugak admit that I truly hate to post these photos below on my blog now. The reason is, the photos langkah bendul of my Hari Raya this year.

Ye lah
....I am still pissed off with my PC condition and I actually lost all the photos taken before incl. my Raya photos this year and these photos below at Min's Open House last Sunday tetibe je datang! Geez.....

Anyway, a few wrap-up of my Hari Raya (this is the Malay spelling, Eid Mubarak being the English) :

-my duit Raya is very the sikit this year ;(
-I do not provide any duit raya for kids, still
-no pineapple rolled tarts offering this year, at my house, all kuih² tunjuk/goreng²
-I fell sick during the first 2 days of Raya (maybe sbb tu la kot duit Raya siket!)
-as what I expected earlier, Fauziah Nawi laku betol malam raya. Please la.....do not make it a tradition during Raya eve ada muke makcik ni menangis². Raya is orang nak happy². Nak menangis pegi melalak seblah kubor pagi Raya tu! Somehow air mata pompuan ni nampak cheap sgt. Mmg la dia pelakon berkaliber, tp stakat tu je la.....takde la watak lain. So pelakon tak versatile! Menangis and teros menangis.
-Saiful Apek kureng di TV this year, and was replaced with Nabil from Raja Lawak. It looked fresh!
-But again, please la....jangan la tunjuk cite Otai, Nana Tanjong and yang seantero dengannya arahan prof tu. TAKDE MANE FILEM² MACAM NI MENDAPAT TEMPAT DI HATI PENONTON!
-haa...I have like so many things to commend actually about my Raya this year. But I will do so later on. It's 3.30 in the a.m now, and I have to get up early tomorrow for an event at Sunway Pyramid
Anyway, here they are...the photo's yang merampas takhta my first day of Raya ;(

I hate my do la. Have to get a trim soon.

Bile je ko nak berambus daaa? hahaha

Min, I love the kuah kacang heh

Mohai tu lelaki, her boifriend is perempuan.

See, I told ya.

Dia tau memunggah je.....

u know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails