Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dua Residency

Hey,

Last Sunday, I managed to visit a friend who is staying at Dua Residency. I must admit that he owns a very nice cute little sexy apartment located in the Golden Triangle of Kuala Lumpur (I was told that the rent starts from RM7k/month for a studio!)

I really like to location, and teh tight security. It is just a stone's throw from the serenity of KLCC Park!

As you can see, The Binjai is on the far left, followed by the Petronas Twin Towers, Maxis Tower, K-Residence and The Oval.

The design is very modern, just perfect for young execs (or those who are young at heart). When I first saw the apartment, 2 years back, I just thought it was another office building! Ha ha

And of course, mat salleh yang banyak dok situ ;(

How can you not afford to adore this gorgeous swimming pool?

It is located just next to the Singapore High Commission at Jalan Tun Razak.

Sexy sexy sexy.....just sexy. I mean the apartment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails