Thursday, September 02, 2010

Terkejot!!

Morning everyone,

I would like to start the day with a rather shockin news I received few days ago when I was at parent's place.

I had just received my credit card statement recently. And you know what? It is stated that my credit card points (it's like those frequent flyer programs) collected so far are amounting to close 18,000.

A simple calculation. I will get 1 point for every RM 1 spent using the card, so if I earn 18,000 already, I have actually spent close to RM 18,000, in the past 11 months! How outrageous!

But then, nasib baik I can 'see' those things I purchased with the card. Takde la melopong tak tau duit pergi mane. Dan Alhamdulillah, nasib baik tak pernah ada problem nak bayar.

Really, it is good to have at least a card especially for those who travel everywhere and everyday, like me but once dah swipe.....hmmm....abes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails