Saturday, September 25, 2010

Krung Thep for BDay

Sawaa dee kaaap~~

By the time you read this, I am already on my way to the other side of the region, Bangkok. This time around, it won't be for work but for a little vacation, or should I say, a little 'self-paid' gift for myself for my birthday ;)


And this time, I won't be traveling alone, but with a company of 6 closest friends from uni. How exciting!! Gee....

But first, I will be flying to the capital of Thailand--Bangkok, and later catch a domestic flight down to Krabi, whilst the other 6 on a direct flight from KL this afternoon.
I could be taking direct flight like what my friends be doin later but the airfares for direct flight (on Low Cost Carrier) and a-transit-flight (on full service airline) are almost similar so I decided to take the 4-leg flights to my destination (KUL-BKK-KBV-BKK-KUL).

So we will meet up at the airport and head to the hotel together. Ouhh....the hotel that we booked online looks really amazing! It's a boutique hotel (so my type), with infinity pool down to the ocean and an open air bathroom in every room. Sexy, neh?


We don't really want to pen down our plans in Krabi but I believe it will be lots of parties, makan and more parties. 3 nights in Krabi, with friends, during my birthday.........can I just say this will be the Trip of the Year? lol.


And back from Krabi, I will have a stopover in Bangkok for another 3 more nights. It has been ages since I last visited the city, I'm sure there are plenty of new things that yet I have to discover.
Hola Bangkok, surprise me!

Wish you were next to me in the airplane now.

Lots of love,
xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails