Saturday, September 11, 2010

Nasi Goreng Stacy


Greetings from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, the Land Below the Wind.

How are you guys doing? Camane raya ke-2? Mine, kat mane lagi.....kat sini la di KK bah.
I was at Filipino Market just now with a colleague for our dinner. I had the above food--nasi goreng ayam (chicken fried rice) yang maha dry and so-called 'cendol', KK version. Boleh laa....Cendol dia sangat besar.

The market was overcrowded with those mat rempit from I-don't-know-which-planet-they-come-from despite the heavy rainfalls here in KK. Seriously sesak sampai nak bernapas pon susah. Haha

And guess what? There was a celebrity on my flight to KK this afternoon.




It was Stacy!!! I really like her performance during final AJL 2008. She should've get the Best Performance award, at least. Sigh....

Tapi kan....apsal si Stacy tu nampak macam selebeh je tadi? Gulp! Sorry....that's my honest opinion.

U know u love me, xoxo

ps: Teringat Bob AF2. Banyak kali dia travel as passenger on my flights. The last time was just few days before Raya last week. He was on his way to his hometown in Limbang, Sarawak. Very friendly and easy to get along with. Bukan sekadar di skrin TV.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails