Tuesday, March 30, 2010

G'day Western Australiah!

Yooohoooooooo.....!

Hey hey everyone...

How was the weekend? Did you have a good one? Well, I did. I enjoyed my weekend a lot! I was in Kuching the whole week last week actually. I got to visit so many new places in the 'Cat City' as well as experienced many new things during my visit there. Will tell more on that later.

But for now, I am excited to tell that I'll be going to Australia this afternoon. For the first time. Wohhoooo......

The old Heliconia Livery. They have ceased the livery.

And the not-so-bad thing is, I'll be flying on the B-777! I've flown with Singapore Airlines and Cathay Pacific B-777 before, but this will be my first time flying with our own B-777. For real!


The MH B-777 cabin ambiance. Old photo.


City skyline at night.

So Western Australiahhh (WA), here I come! To Shakey and Jeff, let's paint the city red, OK?

U know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails