Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Was Beijing'ed

In front of the Bird Nest, Beijing.

Hola peeps,

I am back in KL. How are you doing?

My trip to Peking was really fun. I enjoyed the trip very much. The sightseeing, the shopping and not to forget the food! OK, aku tak la memilih sangat....as long as takde porky, aku makan je, but that only happens when I'm abroad la kan. Not that I practice the same principal here in Malaysia since the choice is aplenty. Banyak benda lain boleh makan.

Anyway, for a very short stay in Peking, my colleagues and I who were all first-timers to Beijing, managed to visit few interesting places in the city incl. the Olympic venues and the massive Great Wall of China, which apparently cost us 2 hours to reach there from the hotel we stay.

Thanks to our tour guide as well, a local man who was actually trying to speak in American accent but tak menjadi. He seemed to be be trying so hard to look like a cool 'gweilo' but in the end, we couldn't understand a shit he was saying.

Sikit-sikit.....'You know.....' and then later.....'You know........' in American accent. I leave it to your imagination. Dalam hati aku.....'OK I don't know a shit what you have in mind, and you don't need to pretend as if I know everything about your country'. Ha ha.

My advice is be yourself. People communicate to pass the message. But when the message is not clearly understood, haram J la tak guna the accent yang tak menjadi tu kan. Ala-ala 'rrr rrr' je lebih. Chet!

Anyway, I will post more pics from the recent travel on my next entry. Gotta dash now.

U know u love me,
xoxo

ps: Next stop is Sarawal Cultural Village. Shhhhh.......... :p

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails