Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Malaysia's CLEO 50 Most Eligible Bachelor 2010



Greetings everyone,

How's life? Pardon my long lost, I was just busy with work.

Anyway, I was in town yesterday evening to catch up with a friend over a dinner. And voila! The much awaiting CLEO EB 2010 is now on newsstands!

Ha....how can I forget those fame, glam and limelight I received when I was one of the Bachelor in 2008's contest. I did not won, but hey.....it was a great great great experience. Thanks to Betty Mak Nenek, the one who introduced me to the competition.

I managed to flipped through the magazine. And I reckoned a couple of guys in this year's competition.

Tak lari flight steward. Every year mesti kene ade satu steward.


Carleef. He was also one of the contestants on What Women Want, a manhunt search organized by 8TV few years back. Both he and me used to do a printed commercial before. Oh....didn't I tell you that I also did commercials (TV and printed)?

Good luck to all bachelors. May the best man WIN!

U know u love me,
xoxo

ps: I really fancy the theme for this year's contest.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails