Monday, October 09, 2006

WADAFAK!

AHOY!

today is day # 17 of Ramadhan. same boring day today, but less hazey unlike couple of days before. it's healthier and a lot better.

and, i feel glad that i have completed all my final exam papers for the trimester. i like to think that i did well, will have to wait for the result to come out soon.
and now, i am officially on my semester break :)
a lot of things are planned for the break--meeting old friends, new dates etc etc *winks*

BUT i feel so bad and sad, that today, i received an email from my Final Year Project (FYP) supervisor, Mdm Emaliana.
and i quote:

'Hi guys,

How ya doing? I hope you
guys are fine.


I am writing this email to inform you that i will be leaving on
November. Therefore I cannot be your supervisor for FYP.

I suggest that you find another topic or if you want
to proceed with the present topic you may approach other lecturers.


I wish you all the best for your FYP
and pardon me to inform you in short notice.


--
Regards,


Emaliana Kasmuri
MMU Melaka'

good bye, partner.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails