Monday, October 09, 2006

I WANT A NEW CELLPHONE!!!


i was out for a dinner with my dearie Dirk couple of weeks ago.

it's been quite sometime that i don't see this guy, so clearly there was a lot to talk about.
and fyi, Dirk was the very first person to say 'du stinskt..' to me. ahaha ;-)

one thing i realized that nite was how much i like his new handy! it was a very2 cute and funky looking new model. i was wow'ed and stunned to see the phone.

I WANT THAT PHONE!!!! I WANT THAT PHONE!!!! I WANT THAT PHONE!!!!

take a look, it is the latest by SonyEricsson, it is the Cybershot K80oi .3G ready with 3.2 MP camera built in (checked JJ and phone tagged at RM2k and over)

http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=my&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pp1_loader&php=php1_10407&zone=pp&lm=pp1&pid=10407




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails