Thursday, May 13, 2010

Seriously I'm Happy

Dear Diary,

This entry could prolly be the lamest entry of all entries in my blog. But......who cares? :|
I am just superrrrr happy now. Really. Happy that I could crack a smile from ear to ear ;-)

This evening, I got to buy things that I wanted to. Things that been haunting me for the past 6 nights since I went for a window shopping in town with a girl pal.

You know, you just gotta buy that stuff (what ever in that matter) when you keep on thinking about that, in bed at nights after you saw it. Like in my case, it happens all the time. Ha ha. When I first saw it on the display racks, jual mahal....then when I got home....teringat sampai tak tidur.

So I came to the store again today and purchased these.
..
..
.
..
.
.
.
.
.

..

.
.
.

3 pairs of jeans.

Ha! I know I know. This is outrageous. I never buy 3 pairs of jeans in a day.

I really love the 'special effects' on the jeans hence I bought the whole collection that came in 3 altogether.

Guess I had mentioned earlier too that I am so gonna grab whatever things that come in set with variety of colors like this and this.

Does anyone of you know if I fall in the group of color-maniac disorder? Much regretted I believe the answer is yes?

Now my aim is to look for the sneakers that will go along with the jeans.

Eh, I heard someone screamed Low Cut Converse Original in yellow, red and light blue color.


Hey, wise one buddy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails