Tuesday, March 03, 2009

9th Multimedia University Convocation Day Pt. 4

Good day everyone.

How is your Monday so far? Mine is a quiet one.

I am working for almost a week due to my Cabin Crew graduation this Wednesday. Provided anyone of you free and have no plans for this Wednesday, feel free to head to Malaysia Airlines Academy located at Kelana Jaya for the graduation ceremony. The event will start at 1430 hours. I bet most of the readers out there have no idea how the graduation for cabin crew will be like, heh?

It is a medium-scale event. Dato' Idris Jala, the super-genius Managing Director will prolly be there. Apart from that, I will be giving out speech on behalf of my batch. And the fun thing is, you may want to see lotsa performances by the crew itself!

Datang jangan tak datang, OK?

Anyway, this entry is the continuation part of the previous entry.

During the Convocation day, my friends and I did participate in the studio photography session, for the sake of so called 'memorabilia'.

The idea is simple. We had to pay a certain amount of money for the photo shoot, since the fees is not covered for the graduation and do the casual pose! I mean casual, no skema2 portaiture.


Babe, u stand there...I stand here, and you do the cheeky look. Ha!

Prison Break berangan.


Ah.....I see striped undies.

And the result!
.
.
..
.
.
..
.
...
.
.
..



Heh.


U know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails