Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Nov/Dec 2010 Wishlist

Greetings,

Heya Hi.
I am back in KL. Home sweet home. How are things on your side? And for those in Malaysia, how was the long weekend?

I hope it is not too late to wish everyone a very Happy Diwali nal Valtukal. May you have a peace, harmony and wonderful year ahead.
***Ohh...the 'laddoo' made special for Diwali Day that we served on flight was damn good. Any idea where to get good laddoo in KL? Brickfield area or at Jalan Masjid India?

Anyway, I will upload the pics from my EuroTrip later in the upcoming entries (now I remember this is like a cliche where I keep telling readers that I will share the story and photos from my travels 'later' but realized that I never deliver :p).

But for now, let's check out these items.

Been dreaming about for the past few days. I woke up at night, thinking of these toys. How nice if they could become mine.

1-Leica M7 limited Edition Hermès

O Lord, I'm crying just to see how beautiful human has made this stuff. Look at the Orange color. It is so me!

It is not just a camera, it is a fashion statement.


Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

And guess, how much is the damage? Close to 8500 Pound Sterling =\

But heck, if one's can afford Audemars Piguet and Richard Mille watch worth 30,000 Pound, why not for the camera?

But mind you, this Leica is a limited edition of 200 units only available worldwide and model ni dah lame. Came out year last year, so I believe model ni dah abes. As for me, memang la tak mampu. The price of the camera equals to my salary for one year! I simply cannot afford this brand. Even the small compact D-Lux 4 model.

But say I can buy this camera, it won't be for my daily usage, but more to future investment.

Oh money, please come to me.


2- Dr. Martens 8-eye leather boots

I know ramai yang akan buat mata when they read this. Boots ain't for me. And it won't be normal if I wear boots. So mat rempit. So mamat Oi and Punk.



Whatever it is, I must tell you that I fell for these boots!

Samalah dengan my hi-cut Converse. At the very beginning, I must admit that I did not feel comfy in hi-cut sneakers and even people around me had noticed that! But as time passed by, I started to feel alright! It is not that bad or rempit actually!



But this one is for sure. I'll get myself a pair of this anytime soon. The damage is USD120. More or less RM500.

You know, when you keep on dreaming and thinking of something, that means u just gotta have it.

But the problem is, aku nak pakai apa dengan boots ni heh? What goes well with the boots? For sure bukan dengan shorts yang short macam my wardrobe staple? Geez....tak kesah. Janji aku ade satu.

Gotta dash. Happy weekdays people.

Tschuess.

U know u love me,
xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails