Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Today 07/07/10

Greetings everyone,

It is Wednesday evening. I am tapping this from my home. Just landed from Phnom Penh in Cambodia. Was in Penang yesterday and tomorrow is my off day. Will do the spring cleaning tomorrow, hopefully :p

My mom and dad flew to Jeddah in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia this afternoon for the 'Umrah' (pre-Hajj). It was great to see them at the airport right after my arrival from Cambodia, and be able to send them boarding the aircraft later, tempat aku mencari rezeki. They will be back in 2 weeks time. And I am hoping they will be back safe and sound.

Anyway, guess who was on my flight this afternoon?


It was Tan Sri Jins Shamsuddin! Ha....It was like a dream come true to meet this VVIP for real!

I remember when I was a kid, he used to be the hero in many Malay movies. And believe me, at 76 (according to his birth date on Wikipedia) he still looks charming and so handsome like in his golden days yet full of charismatic and confidence and very calm and down to earth too, in that case, that I did not realize I was really talking to him until I reach home and see our photo together. And he looked younger than his actual age too, really, prolly because of the aviator he was wearing. LOL.

Oh I am so happy for many things happened today.

Today, 07/07/10 was certainly a great great day for me. You just gotta agree with me.

U know u love me,
x0x0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails