Friday, February 12, 2010

Korea

Greetings,

It's been long, heh? I am now in Kota Kinabalu for a week-long trip. Enjoying every moment here.

By the way, below are some of the photos taken from my previous trip to Seoul, Korea last month ;)

It was -7 deg Celcius at the time I was there. The visibility was really bad.


See what I found! Rotiboy juga ada di Seoul.


And this is actually the so-called largest Converse store outside the US (3rd largest in the world).
Largest la sangat.......
Location: Myeongdong


PG (Parental Guidance for under 13)
The weather was so cold, way too cold that I barely remove my hand gloves, but yet the temptation to order iced blended mengatasi segalanya. Tak jumpe beb kat KL.....Strawberry Frap Iced-blended.


Not that I have found this back in Malaysia ;(

U know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails