Monday, October 18, 2010

Bye Bye Asia, Hello Europe!

Nah....it is not that I'm leaving for Europe for good. I am leaving KL for Europe tonight for my holiday! Yes, another holiday for this year. Woohooo.... it is my major holiday for year 2010 after those minor trips, to name a few--Phuket, Chiang Mai, Krabi, Bangkok, Langkawi and God-knows-where-else.

So basically, I'm done with packin and stuffs and now awaiting the cab to send me to the speed train station and voila, I will be one step closer to my holiday.

Will fly on MH0014 tonight bound for Rome. The journey will take approx. 13 bloody hours from Kuala Lumpur! Huh....tell me about it! Does anyone here enjoy sitting for that long period of time?! I don't think so, humans just got no choice! :p

But I won't be in Italy only. Will also visit some other cities in Europe! But first, these are my plans. Those that I'd been sketching on the note books TOP PLACES to visit during my holiday.

Spanish Steps, Roma

Brandenburg Gate, Berlin

Avenue des Champs Elysees, Paris

Can't wait for the latter!

Gotta dash....the cab driver is waiting downstairs.

See ya in 2 weeks time ;) And please wish me selamat pergi dan selamat pulang. I am traveling alone, fyi, for this 2 weeks holiday in Europe.

Eropah!!!! HERE I COME!

u know u love me,
xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails