Tuesday, November 07, 2006

ITZ~RAYA~SHO~TIME!

1st day of raya, in the a.m. the 2 niece (and their fags uncle, me...haha) in the kitchen

ta~dah!!! cookies and all the junks pt.1


the young nephew--ashraf, not knowing what day is today


filial pity, kissing the ma, asking for forgiveness and all


my 2nd bro and his family


my 2nd sis and her family in front of my kampong house


1st bro and the family


3rd sis and family


the everyone, incl me, pa and ma


raya, the normal kampong scene


pineapple tart


gay cookies, for gay people... ;)


the retro me


another filial pity

the newphews and nieces


the big family were busy raya'ing the relatives


the other cookies offered


my songket motive


pak jenal and his tired kids


the young 'kacang botol'


the other offering, can u see that rolled tarts?


at the posh's in the kampong


good uncle, bad uncle


the only in the family who has got the chinese eyes, wulla!!


the chillies on its tree!


perhaps brinjal?


big family, big house


with my bitchy niece :o


kampong house, colouful, and forever beautiful, u know?


obviously i was tired, and in need of good rest


kampong house window, in b&w


behind the old kampong house, its pamelo. u know pamelo?


good end of the 1st day of Raya

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails