Tuesday, March 03, 2009

9th Multimedia University Convocation Day Pt. 5

Short Talk:

My graduation day as a crew was a successful event. Everyone attended was happy. All the hard work paid.
I am just not sure how soon or when will I get to fly with my fellow batch mates. But I certainly look forward to seeing them again.
Millions of TQs to Malaysia Airlines for the opportunity. I learned a lot during the almost-4-months training period.


Anyway, I have uploaded the 3 videos played during the ceremony held yesterday at Malaysia Airlines Academy in Kelana Jaya.
You may check them
here, AND
here, AND
here.

Please leave some comments too, if possible ;)

Much Love,
Zx

----------------


Lastly, the very final 'report' of The 9th MMU Convocation Day.


Showcasing the uni, Multimedia University to the world ;)

Please click on the photo if you wish to enlarge and read the info. TQ














U know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails