Friday, August 01, 2008

Penang Rojak at Food Republic, Pavilion KL

Dear diary,

Last Sunday, my colleagues and I went to Pavilion situated at Jalan Bukit Bintang in KL. At first, our plan was to go to the Kenko Fish Spa located in the mall, I was recommended by many. Plus, one of the collegues remembered that it was only RM3, per entry for 30 mins block during his last visit to the mall. But heck, the rate now dah naik to RM 38/30 mins (well actually, the rate tak naik, my first time visit to Pavilion during fasting month last year, Sept 2007, pon mmg rate dia macam tu)

Thus, we ended up our visit at the food court, namely Food Republic. Frankly speaking, I've never been to the food court before. My usual eating place in Pavilion are Carl's Jr, KFC (haha), J.Co Donuts, Pastamania and Starbucks cafe.

Miss L, recommended me to try the Penang Fruit Rojak. Initially, I felt hesistate to give a go, u know....macam tak berbaloi je makan rojak buah sampai RM7. Ding dong ding dong...I eventually ordered one, unbelievable it was.

The raw inputs...

And the very first thing I said after my first spoon was... 'Holy cow! Sedap gile lah wei.....'

Seriously, it was THAT tasty, the portion was generous, the ketchup were rather thick, so my taste, and the rojak was topped with crackers yang I tak tahu nama dia plus super extra ground peanuts.

....and the output =P~

OMG, tapping this entry pon dah buat I salivate (haa....I so sounds like a German Shepherd, ne?)

close up of the 'kacangs'



I'm very sure I'll come again to the food court, for this particular rojak.

You M.U.S.T try! I give the rojak 2 thumbs up and 5 stars ;)

u know u love me, xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails